Cruise Ship Accidents and Injuries
- Proposed Legislation Would Address Cruise Ship Injuries & Crimes
- Cruise Ship Accidents & Crimes Prompts Safety Legislation, But Does It Go Far Enough?
- Cruise Ship Injuries - Filing A Claim May Not Be Smooth Sailing
- Cruise Ship Accident or Injury - What to do
- Cruise Ship Injury Lawsuits
- Working With a Cruise Ship Attorney
- Florida Cruise Ship Injuries Lawsuits
- What happens if someone dies as a result of injuries sustained on board a cruise ship?
- What are my chances of settling an injury claim against a cruise line without the services of a lawyer?
- What law applies to cruise ship injuries?
- Who do I notify if I am injured on a cruise ship and who would I sue if I wanted to bring a claim?
- Is a cruise line liable if I am injured by a fellow passanger's intentional act?
- What about intentional acts by the crew against passengers such as battery and sexual assault?
- What happens if I trip and during the cruise or while I am getting on or off of the ship?
- What about malpractice by the ship's doctor?
- What about injuries occurring on a cruise ship's shore side excursions?
- If I am injured while on a cruise ship, what type of damages can I claim?