Articles - FAQs
- Are Foreign Carriers Required To Provide The Same Support To Families Of Aviation Accident Victims As U.S. Carriers?
- What is the Warsaw Convention and what does it have to do with aviation accidents?
- Do the NTSB or the FAA have any responsibility for foreign aircraft inspection?
- In a case governed by the Warsaw Convention, where can a airline lawsuit for damages be filed?
- What constitutes "willful misconduct" under the Warsaw Convention?
- What regulations apply if I travel internationally by airplane?