- How do appeals work in a federal case?
- How do you appeal in federal court?
- What is the appeals process after a federal court judgment has been entered?
- Who can appeal in federal court? And when?
- How many judges hear an appeal in federal court?
- What are the rules for federal appeals?
- Does a federal court appeal involve a new trial?
- If I appeal my case, will an opinion be published by the court?
- How long does a federal appeal take?
- If I appeal a court's decision, will the appeal delay the judgment?
- Can parties join a case at the appeals stage?
- What is the effect of a decision by the court of appeals?