Videos - Articles - FAQs
- Disputing IRS Tax Collections: It Can Be Done & You Do Have Options
- Reporting an Individual for Not Filing a Tax Return
- Will the IRS Cut You a Break During the Recession?
- What do I do if the IRS notice asks for certain information from a return I filed?
- Can filing for bankruptcy help me escape from tax liability?
- What are the penalties for paying payroll taxes late?
- I am going to be paid a visit by an IRS Special Agent. What should I do?
- What do I do if my wages are levied by the IRS?
- The IRS wants to file a lien against me. What do I do?
- Are there limits to the amount of time between IRS audits?