Articles - FAQs
- Are witnesses and notaries required when making an official will?
- How to Make a Will
- The Difference Between Per Stirpes and Per Capita
- When does a will have to go through probate?
- Who is entitled to a copy of a will?
- Can a will reduce estate taxes?
- Differences Between Wills and Trusts
- Does a will change named beneficiaries for life insurance policies, pensions, and similar accounts?
- How long is a will valid?
- Planning for Pet Care in Your Estate Plan
- Treatment of Stepchildren and Out-of-Wedlock Children in Your Will
- What does a will usually contain?
- Who should have a will?