Disabilty Insurance Claims
Articles - FAQs
- Beware of Own Occupation Insurance Disability Claim Benefit Denial Tactic
- Collecting Own Occupation Disability Insurance Benefits - Receiving All You Are Entitled to?
- The 3 Most Common Reasons for Denial of Professional Disability Insurance Claims
- Disability Insurance Claims: When & How to Use a Long Term Disability Insurance Attorney
- Disability Insurance: What You Can Do To Protect Your Interests
- I have had HEP C for several years and recently was forced to quit working in the school system when my immune system broke down. The school's disability insurance company is denying my claim. However, I was told my diagnosis would qualify me for social security, but i'm not eligible for that system, since I didn't pay into it when working. Isn't the insurance company liable to pay those claims?