General Insurance Bad Faith Questions
Articles - FAQs
- Do I owe any obligations to the insurance company concerning my claim?
- What Can I Recover in a Case of Insurance Bad Faith?
- What Should I Do if I Think My Insurance Company Is Acting in Bad Faith?
- What Should I Do When My Insurance Company Denies or Delays Payment on My Claim?
- What is Insurance Bad Faith?
- How Can an Insurance Attorney Help Me?
- Do I have a bad faith claim if I was damaged by my spouse's insurance company's refusal to pay?
- Do I have to accept a claim from the insurance company that was a lot less than my actual damages?
- Is there a time limit for filing a bad faith insurance claim?
- Can an Insurance Company Deny My Claim?
- My claim was denied and my appeal was denied by the insurance company. What do I do now?
- If I can't afford a lawyer, how can I fight a large insurance company with many lawyers?
- If my insurance company denies my claim, do I have any rights?
- Can the Department of Insurance make my insurance company pay my claim?
- Does the insurer of my business also owe me personally a duty of good faith?