Articles - FAQs
- Can you be blamed for someone's suicide?
- I have been wronged. Should I sue?
- If I am sued and I win, does the losing party have to reimburse me for my court costs and attorney fees?
- My Legal Rights as a Subpoenaed Witness
- What alternatives are available instead of filing a lawsuit? What is ADR?
- What are the possible benefits of notifying my insurance company before a lawsuit?
- What is a lawsuit?
- What is substantive law?
- Who cannot be sued under the rules of sovereign immunity?
- Who should I name as a defendant in a civil lawsuit?
- Filing or Responding to a Motion for Summary Judgment
- What are "rules of civil procedure"?
- How is arbitration, mediation, or a lawsuit started?
- What types of damages are there?