Articles - FAQs
- How are attorneys paid in class action cases?
- How did class actions originate?
- How does a class action work?
- How does the court determine who will serve as lead plaintiff?
- I have information relative to a pending case. What should I do?
- Should I, or do I need to be, involved in a class action, and is there risk or expense for me?
- What is a class action lawsuit?
- What is a lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit?
- What is the "Lead Plaintiff Deadline" in a class action lawsuit?
- What kind of recovery can I expect from a lawsuit?
- What type of cases are appropriate for class actions?
- When should I opt out of a class action case?
- Will I be kept informed during the course of the class action litigation?