Articles - FAQs
- How are rates determined?
- What are property tax assessments?
- What is market value?
- How is personal property valued?
- The valuation dartboard: how does the assessor value my real property?
- How do I find out which appraisal method was used on my property?
- How do I know if my home appraisal is accurate?
- How can taxes go up when property values don't?
- If I bought my house last year will the property value be the same now?
- How can an assessor get the information needed to assess my property without coming inside?
- Must I allow assessors to enter my home? And if so, what do they look for?
- Why did my insurance company appraise my home at a value lower than market value?