Articles - FAQs
- Consequences of Not Filing a Federal Personal Income Tax Return: Penalties and More
- Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns: A Federal Crime
- IRS Criminal Prosecution for Not Filing an Income Tax Return
- Resolving IRS Tax Debt: Why You Should File Your Federal Tax Return Even If You Cant Pay
- If I have not been filing taxes for a few years, do I need to file now?
- Even though my spouse and I filed jointly, do I bear liability for his or her taxes?
- I have been living in Mexico for several years with my husband and children. I have not filed US taxes in several years, nor have I been employed. Am I in trouble with the IRS?